May 21, 2012

Last day of school and a summer gift.

Well it's over. School that is. My children both finished their last day of school right after lunchtime. When I went to pick them up at school, you could feel the anticipation of all the children at that school. Everyone itching to get out and stay out for a long time! Ahh to be a kid and have no responsibilities. 

Last year I gave each child's teacher a gift. I saw this idea on bloggyland and now I see it's on Pinterest now. It's an easy gift that screams summer. A nice beach towels, sunscreen and a thick magazine. Perfect way to start the summer. 
Have your children finished their school year already? Have any big or small summer plans for the children? I have some and will share with you on another post.

A Bientot!

1 comments:

crafty grandma said...

To add to the towel you can buy a nice beach bag, add a gift certificate with a cool thermo mug, some shades - I would love a gift like this!! - le tour est joué!!

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates