September 25, 2012

New floors.

I will say "bye bye" to carpet from my living room this weekend. It's the only carpeted spot on the first floor and I can't wait for it to be gone. We wanted it out 5 years ago but the builder's salesman told us since we have kids and a dog, to let it get used up instead of ripping out new carpet. I have a carpet cleaner and our dog does not go on carpet so it still looks new after 5 years. Yeah, we had enough of it though. 

I'll be helping my husband to install it so that we can be finished by Sunday night. Wish us luck!

A Bientot!

1 comments:

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

Can't wait to see it. It's going to look great!

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates